Mighty Sprouts Montessori
Located in East Hanover, NJ
We aim to be the premier Montessori school that is more extensive than your traditional preschool. We hope to make a difference in your child’s lives while in our care by positively impacting their development. By instituting the Montessori approach to early education, we hope to better prepare your child with our focus on cognitive and social development. If you find fulfillment in enriching the minds of young children (0-6yr), then Mighty Sprouts is a place for you!
As a Teacher you will:
- Work with children on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain a nurturing Montessori environment focused on children and their families.
- Partner with staff members to implement Montessori’s method of teaching.
- Collaborate with other coworkers to observe and assess each child's developmental status.
- Communicate effectively with parents and help them understand Montessori Education.
- Maintain classroom materials.
- Discover ways to continuously improve developmental teaching practices.
- At least an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. If not a CDA or CCP certification. (Preferred)
- Experience working in a Montessori classroom setting (Preferred)
- AMI, MACTE, or AMS Montessori Credential (Preferred)
- Must be able to complete Montessori certification during first year of employment
- Experience in a Pre-K or equivalent experience working with children in a group setting.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively to parents and coworkers related to child's development status.
- Must be willing to submit a background check.