Are you a Montessori Guide who is looking for something special? Not a job, but a career opportunity? Our Infant & Toddler Program is growing and we would like to add an new guide to our team.
We are seeking someone with a deep curiosity about life, social responsibility, and a lifelong love of learning who is passionate about Montessori, nature and promoting peace through education. Our school is a warm, diverse and enthusiastic community of learners. We believe that in a loving, caring and safe atmosphere, every child will learn and grow with a proven program, based on excellence and experience. At our school, the teacher learns what ignites each child's passions, and helps them to discover and develop their talents.
- Bachelor’s degree or 120 semester hours of approved college credit or a Bachelor’s degree equivalence as determined by an independent agency authorized to evaluate foreign credentials.
- Certification from AMS or AMI, MACTE-accredited training facility appropriate for the Infant-Toddler Certification.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-directed team player that has the ability to establish and maintain wonderful relationships with staff, parents, and children.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing education and professional growth to include meeting all necessary requirements as established by state law and regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Within first 30 days of employment must be able to meet all necessary requirements as established by state law and regulatory agencies.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and at least one letter of reference. Benefits include, but are not limited to, medical and dental; childcare discount, retirement plan; and paid time off. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Metro Montessori Schools is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check.