Wonderland Montessori Academy is seeking a certified candidate for Head of School at our Carrollton, Texas location. Wonderland is currently going through the AMS Pathway for accreditation at each of our year-round campuses, serving families with children ages 0-6, as well as an elementary after-school program.
The Head of School provides leadership to a diverse and flourishing community of children, parents and staff. Candidates should hold a certification for at least one level (0-3, 3-6, Administration) and a minimum Bachelor's Degree, have leadership experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a passion for sharing the Montessori method.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the school, and represent the school in the community
- Maintain & develop the integrity of the school’s pedagogy through observations, staff mentoring and professional development
- Supervise & manage guides, support staff and administrative team
- Coordinate admissions including enrollment management and tours
- Collaborate with our Senior Leadership Team in the corporate office
- Ensure compliance with all state of Texas licensing requirements
- Develop and execute parent education strategies & school events
Wonderland Montessori Academy offers competitive compensation, tuition discounts for eligible dependents, professional development, paid time off, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k match.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Pavithra Rajendran at firstname.lastname@example.org.