Administrative Position Opportunity at a MD Public Charter School
We have an opening for a School Principal. Ours is a public charter Montessori school with two Primary, four Lower Elementary & four Upper Elementary Montessori classrooms, as well as non-Montessori 7th & 8th grade classrooms. We are a happy, welcoming school where you can feel the positive energy the minute you walk in the door! Candidates must have:
- Master’s Degree in administration or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful teaching experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful administrative experience
- Demonstrated success in leadership positions.
- Montessori training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Montessori theories of instruction and curriculum development.
- MSDE Administrator II endorsement (requires master’s degree with 18 credits of specific coursework and qualifying score on the SLLA test)
Salary varies depending on years of experience.
1) E-mail cover letter and resume to:
Principal Search Committee Chair
MMCI Board of Trustees
2) Submit On-Line Application to: