Woodinville Montessori School seeks a warm, welcoming Registrar-Reception Assistant to join our Bothell campus in . The Registrar-Reception Assistant works closely with the Registrar-Reception Assistant at the Woodinville campus as well as the Advancement Team. This position is responsible for maintaining student records and supporting daily activities at the Bothell campus.
Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori and contemporary methods. Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and he environment in an ever-changing, global society. Our students range in age from 18 months to 18 years.
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited by both the Northwest Association of Independent Schools and the American Montessori Society. We are also approved by Washington State.
- Be committed to excellent communication with current and prospective families, staff and the rest of the school leadership team
- Possess experience in a Montessori school
- Demonstrate a familiarity with federal rules regarding student educational records
- Exhibit a high degree of organization and attention to data and details
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be experienced with SIS databases, FACTS preferred.
COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULE
This is a full time, year round hourly non-exempt position. Rate of pay is dependent on education, training and experience. Benefits include medical, dental, disability and life insurance; 403b retirement plan; professional development allowance.
- View the full job description and additional instructions from our website
- Submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application by mail or email
Woodinville Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity Employer