We are searching for a dedicated teacher to support the morning work cycle every work day. A qualified candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Trained in AMS 2.5-6 curriculum or toddler curriculum and able to present all Montessori works in your trained age group
- Those who are doing their self-directed practicum are welcome
- Native or near-native level English fluency
- Willing to prepare and organize work materials on a daily basis
- Observe students progresses and prepare individual reports for parents
- Skilled with teaching non English speaking children of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Love working with children and don't mind hands-on help with all aspects of children's life
- Support all school initiatives and contribute to events and activities
- Embrace the school vision and committed to the position for at least one year
- Full-time option can be discussed if suitable
- Competitive package based on experiences and skills
- Flight allowance paid on completion of the academic year
- Reimbursement of AMS certification training costs at the end of five-year service
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a small group located in a peaceful Hutong courtyard with shade trees. This opportunity is especially fun for those who prefers experiencing local culture to big institutions.