Sweetbay Montessori School is seeking a certified Early Childhood (3-6) teacher to join our small, self-governed, non-profit Montessori school. We are a young school looking for a Montessorian who desires a collaborative role in the development of our school and programs. A training sponsorship to an accredited Montessori Elementary I-II teacher training program is available for applicants who are interested in guiding the development of our growing Elementary program in the future.
This teacher position is 10-month, full-time, with potential to work selected weeks during the summer as we grow our programs. Position is to begin for the 2021-22 school year, but an earlier hire may be possible for interested candidates.
Applicants should review our Continuity of Education & Safety Plan to understand the policies our staff has developed and implemented for school community wellness and continuity of education during the coronavirus pandemic.
Sweetbay is located in the bayside community of Freeport, Florida, just north of the coastal resort communities of South Walton county and the beautiful white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast. Our area has a small town, old Florida feel, is active in the arts, culture, and music, and celebrates life lived out-of-doors.
- AMS/AMI Early Childhood (3-6) Credential (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Experience in a Montessori classroom
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with training and experience
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Generous paid sick/family care leave
- Relocation assistance stipend available
- Training Sponsorship for Elementary I-II credential available
Please visit our website for an Employment Application and submit with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org