Montessori Corner Schools builds the solid academic foundation students need for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated, caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Using our Montessori curriculum, our preschool offers the perfect balance of learning and play, combining structured learning experiences designed for each developmental stage. If you value a career in an educational community of extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We have an opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Preschool Assistant Principal/Director to join the administration team and an incredible school staff. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to students, excel in a collaborative environment, and foster positive relationships, we want you to be a part of our team.
This role has responsibility to assist the Director/Principal in the delivery of a high-quality instructional program and overall operation of the school including: curriculum implementation in classrooms, staff training and development, student enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision and evaluation of approved curriculum and professional development, profit and loss management, and facility management. An ideal candidate will be a certified, experienced educator and administrator who is well-versed in 21st century instructional practices and who possess a strong commitment to the education of children.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year degree required.
- Montessori certification preferred.
- Experience in education administration and business administration.
- Minimum of one year teaching experience required. May substitute experience with an educational services company for teaching experience.
- Meets minimum preparation, experience and/or any state required credentials to comply with applicable state regulation and accrediting boards.
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of early childhood education.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and proficiency with technology and commitment to the unique role it plays in education.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Prior recruiting and onboarding experience.
- Possesses time management and organizational skills.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- The ability to professionally communicate effectively and positively. Must be able to obtain cooperation (internally and/or externally) is essential.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher proficiency is required.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance available.
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Childcare tuition discounts.
- Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent care.
- Educational assistance.
- Paid professional development days.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*