Mighty Sprouts Montessori
Located in East Hanover, NJ
We aim to be the premier Montessori school that is more extensive than your traditional preschool. We hope to make a difference in your child’s lives while in our care by positively impacting their development. By instituting the Montessori approach to early education, we hope to better prepare your child with our focus on cognitive and social development. If you find fulfillment in enriching the minds of young children (0-6yr), then Mighty Sprouts is a place for you!
As a Teacher you will:
- Work with children on a daily basis, focusing on the Montessori Materials & Curriculum.
- Create and maintain a nurturing Montessori environment focused on children and their families.
- Partner with staff members to implement Montessori’s method of teaching.
- Collaborate with other coworkers to observe and assess each child's developmental status.
- Communicate effectively with parents and help them understand Montessori Education.
- Maintain classroom materials.
- Discover ways to continuously improve developmental teaching practices.
- Willingness to learn and adhere to the Montessori Philosophy.
- Willingness to be hands on in the day to day cleanliness of the classroom.
- Comfortable with the changing of diapers and the ability to be patient and potty train our older toddlers.
- Must be able to work between our centers operating hours.
- Must be able to adhere to company policies and new procedures established by the CDC.
- At least an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. If not a CDA or CCP certification.
- Experience working in a Montessori classroom setting (Preferred)
- AMI, MACTE, or AMS Montessori Credential (Preferred)
- Experience in a Toddler Classroom and experience working with children in a group setting.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively to parents and coworkers related to child's development status.
- Must be willing to submit a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Teachers must wear a face shield / face covering ALL day long Teachers must communicate if they experience any illnesses Teachers must remain in the same classroom with the same set of children and co teacher all day