Franklin Montessori Schools are seeking a full-time, 12-month Montessori Infant and Toddler Guide. At Franklin you will work in a loving, caring and safe atmosphere, children will to learn and grow with a proven program, based on excellence and experience. At Franklin, the teacher learns what ignites a child’s passions, and helps them to discover and develop their talents. I hope this glimpse into our warm, diverse, and enthusiastic community of learners will be helpful to you in your search for new employment.
The Montessori Infant & Toddler Guide will lead the classroom caring for infants 3 months through 24 months. The Montessori Guide must communicate effectively with infants, toddlers, their parents, and other staff. Provide quality, nurturing care to infants enrolled in the school. The Montessori Guide must demonstrate skills to properly address developmental needs of infants and help direct the children in their care with activities the support the child academically, emotionally, and physically in a prepared Montessori environment in accordance with Montessori philosophy and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree or 120 semester hours of approved college credit or a Bachelor’s degree equivalence as determined by an independent agency authorized to evaluate foreign credentials.
- Certification from AMS or AMI, MACTE-accredited training facility appropriate for the Infant-Toddler Certification.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-directed team player that has the ability to establish and maintain wonderful relationships with staff, parents, and children.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing education and professional growth to include meeting all necessary requirements as established by state law and regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Within first 30 days of employment must be able to meet all necessary requirements as established by state law and regulatory agencies.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and at least one letter of reference. Benefits include, but are not limited to, medical and dental; childcare discount, retirement plan; and paid time off. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Franklin Montessori Schools is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check.