Hope Montessori Infant-Toddler Community is an established Montessori school affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS). We care for children 6 weeks to age 3. The adults’ role in our community is to provide a consistent, yet dynamic, environment for young children to develop. Our beautiful campus includes large playgrounds, community gardens, and wooded nature trails and a creek.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming front desk experience for children, families, and staff
- Develop a rapport with parents and visitors, and communicate effectively and professionally on behalf of the school
- Support and assist the School Director as needed, to ensure the welfare of the school
- Ability and desire to promote the school and the interests of the school within the greater community
- Willingness to aid and assist faculty and staff, as needed
- Attentive to detail in processing and completing paperwork and filing
- Ability to maintain, update, and ensure the confidentiality of records and files for children and staff
- Ability to maintain and update records in accordance with state licensing requirements
- Prompt and thorough execution of paperwork associated with student enrollment
- Attend and participate in school-sponsored community events
- Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, and conferences
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in education or other applicable degrees.
- Fluent in the application of technology in school office operations
- Capable of lifting and carrying children up to 30 lbs
- Able of initiating, coordinating, and executing emergency procedures
- Interest in school leadership and administration
- Familiarity with constructivist educational models
- Interest in continuing education in Montessori philosophy
Benefits include: Competitive salary along with paid time-off, paid holidays, medical, dental and life insurance, 403(b) options.