Welcome to MCH! Where Children and Adults Are Nurtured
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“A really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”
We’d love to learn more about you if…
- You are excited to help create a warm nurturing, prepared educational environment for children ages 2 ½ to 6 years old.
- You are ready to explore a career as a Montessori educator in an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a professional staff that values individuality, collaboration, inclusivity and creativity.
- You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to work for an organization that is too.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
- You are interested in participating in our school’s outreach program to help care for the environment, the elderly, and the homeless.
MCH offers competitive compensation, insurance, a retirement plan, generous paid time off and professional development funding, and child tuition discounts.
Montessori Children’s House
Nurture AND Nature; developing your child's individual passions and strengths.
Because today's child is tomorrow's future.
Send a cover letter, resume, and completed application to email@example.com. Application and more information can be found at www.mchkids.com/job-opportunities. No phone calls, please.