Atala Montessori School for Creative Expression
240 N. Krome Avenue u Homestead, Florida 33030
Immediate Opening—Upper Elementary Montessori Teacher
Bachelor's degree and Montessori training required. Specifically Upper Elementary training is preferred, but Lower Elementary training would be considered.
All our elementary and preschool teachers are Montessori trained and certified. All our staff participate in annual workshops and classes to keep updated on the latest developments in education, Montessori education, arts, and related subjects.
We are the only members of the American Montessori Society (AMS) in the Homestead/Florida City area and we are accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of Florida (AISF). We are a licensed Child Care Facility by the State of Florida, Miami-Dade County Department of Children and Family Services (#C11MD1861). We are also approved to offer School Readiness, VPK, Step-Up for Students, Gardiner, and McKay programs.
• Must have bachelor’s degree and Montessori training.
• Strong skills in written and verbal English communication.
• Must possess a valid State of Florida driver’s license.
• Must pass a background screening.
• Judgment. Sound decisions based on fact; uses logic to solve problems.
• Quality of Work. Performs work thoroughly, accurately, and professionally.
• Reliability. Timely and consistently completes assigned work; consistently reports to work and is punctual.
• Safety. Committed to ensuring a safe environment and complies with applicable safety standards.
• Technical Capability. Applies knowledge to identify issues and works to develop skills; demonstrates knowledge of techniques, skills, and equipment.
Please send your resume or request information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.