Seton Montessori School is an AMS and NAEYC accredited independent school, established in 1965, and located in the Western Suburbs of the city of Chicago. Seton Montessori School is a Lab School for Seton Montessori Institute, which certifies teachers and administrators and offers professional development programs to the greater Montessori community. Our school has programming from Infants through Upper Elementary, enrolling approximately 210 students on our six-acre wooded campus.
We are currently seeking an experienced, creative, confident teacher who appreciates the experience of personal growth through self-reflection and dialogue to join our Infant-Toddler team as a Lead Teacher for our Infant program in response to expanding enrollment.
- Bachelor's Degree and previous related experience
- AMS or AMI Infant-Toddler certification
- Commitment to Montessori philosophy and education
- Physical dexterity and ability to lift children up to 50 pounds
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with a dynamic teaching team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick, personal and professional days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K investment plans
- Paid professional dues
- Paid professional development opportunities
Please send cover letter and resume to Jobs@SetonMontessori.org. No phone calls please.