Early Childhood Lead Montessori Teacher
At Mission Montessori, our mission is to help each child become a passionate member of the human community who is confident, creative, and flourishing. We take our mission to heart with a supportive school culture and commitment to high quality Montessori.
We are seeking an Early Childhood teacher to lead a classroom at our beautiful campus! The lead teacher will guide our students through whole-child development and parents through their Montessori journey. This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate Montessorian who’s excited to take over an existing early childhood classroom in a caring community where growth is valued and encouraged!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- has a Montessori diploma for early childhood
- has three years of teaching experience, but newer teachers are also welcome to apply
- believes that no problem is too large or too small to solve
- values honest but compassionate communication with colleagues
- engages enthusiastically with their peers as members of the same team
- seeks continuous opportunities to learn and grow as a person and educator
*We’ll be even more excited if you speak Spanish!
What You Can Expect:
- A competitive salary for the Bay Area
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick leave, PTO, breaks, and holidays
- Reimbursement for relocation expenses
- A variety of professional development opportunities unique to each employee’s career path and interests, including in-house training, sponsorship for Montessori training, positive discipline training, stipends for AMI Refresher Courses, and more
- A wonderful community that includes passionate and supportive educators from around the world, regular mentorship and opportunities for professional growth, and fun monthly social events and community lunches
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, usually 7:30-4:00
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to learn more and apply at: www.missionmontessori.org/join-our-team