Radcliffe Montessori American Preschool (www.rm.school) is seeking native English-speaking Montessori Teachers for the 3 – 6 years old age group.
We provide authentic Montessori education in our beautiful campus that offers clean and bright indoor environment with big windows and plenty of natural light, as well as spacious outdoor play area with vast natural greeneries.
We are a member school of the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the partner school of Shrewsbury Montessori School, a school with close to 50 years of history, 3 campuses in Massachusetts, USA, and the highest level of recognition offered by the AMS. Through Montessori education, we strive to instill the 5 core values of our school—Community, Joy of Learning, Respect, Peace Education, and Independence—to our students.
As our teacher, you will be working in a highly dynamic, exciting, and well-knit international community, all while enjoying very competitive benefits and wonderful growth opportunities! This position will be based in the bustling metropolis of Shanghai, China and begins August 2020, however there is some flexibility to meet the schedule of the ideal candidate.
- Work as a team with other classroom teachers in managing classroom’s day-to-day activities;
- Ensure the welfare, safety and educational achievements of students;
- Ensure the flow of activities and events during the work period are productive and include smooth transitions;
- Perform tasks necessary to maintain a safe, clean, orderly and attractive environment including upkeep and inventory of materials;
- Understand and promote the school’s mission, objectives, and policies in a positive and supportive manner;
- Model a respectful tone within the school community;
- Attend and participate in school functions that relate to your position or teaching level;
- Contribute to the health and wellness of the Radcliffe community.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English;
- Minimum 1 year experience of teaching 0 – 6 years old children;
- (Not necessary but a big plus) Has completed or in the process of completing a MACTE-accredited Montessori teacher education program (such as those affiliated with AMS or AMI) for the 3– 6 years old age group.
- Competitive salary;
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- Work visa;
- Paid holidays;
- Dependent schooling scholarships;
- Annual roundtrip plane ticket between Shanghai and home;
- Training and career development opportunities.
If you can envision yourself thriving together with us, please email your CV and/or any question that you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!