Montessori Children's House of North Barrington is seeking an Assistant Toddler Teacher for our Toddler Program.
Our Montessori preschool and toddler classrooms operate year round, and our school is open from 7:30 am- 5:00 pm.
We are currently seeking a candidate for the hours of 8:30 am - 4:00 pm five days per week to serve as an assistant to a Montessori credentialed teacher to start a.s.a.p.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Previous related experience preferred
- Commitment to learning about Montessori philosophy and education
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Ability to collaborate with a dynamic teaching team
- Physical dexterity and ability to lift children up to 40 pounds
Successful background check and fingerprinting are required as conditions for employment. Compensation is commensurate with experinence and qualifications within DCFS liscensing standards. There are opportunities for career development and professional training as a part of employment. We provide First Aid and CPR training to all staff. Excellent benefits (PTO, paid professional development, 401K eligible)
MCHNB is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org