Generations Montessori School of Charlottesville is seeking both full and part-time Lead Teachers for the 2019-2020 school year beginning late August. There are opportunities for end of year and summer work for qualified and interested applicants.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Fostering an environment where children can expand their fine and gross motor skills as well as their language development, problem-solving and self-help skills
· Providing enriching educational experiences for children that meet their emotional, physical, social and intellectual needs
· Writing and executing lesson plans in accordance with curriculum requirements
· Monitoring each child’s developmental milestones and maintaining accurate academic records
· Serving as the main point of contact for Teacher’s Assistants in the classroom
Montessori certification preferred, but not required
Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others
Must follow the standards set by the Virginia Department of Social Services
Generations Montessori School is a licensed Child Day Center providing care for infants to school aged children. Our dedicated teachers work collaboratively with great enthusiasm to offer a well-rounded Montessori program to our students and families. If you are passionate about early childhood education and fostering an environment where children can learn and grow, please apply by contacting Rita Pace at email@example.com. Hourly wages will be based on experience and qualifications.
For more information about Generations Montessori of Charlottesville, please visit our website at http://generationsmontessoricville.org/.
Send resume to Rita Pace at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application will follow.