ABOUT THE POSITION
Mission Montessori is expanding and we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic educator to join us as our Elementary Assistant Teacher in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- A bachelor's degree and at least three years of classroom teaching experience
- A passion for teaching elementary-aged children the basic skills, including: reading, writing, spelling, and handwriting
- Eagerness to learn from and support our Montessori lead teacher
- A desire to educate children in an individualized approach
- Strong organizational and written skills
- Fluency in Spanish
Prior Montessori experience is not needed, just a great attitude and a desire to learn!
- Official transcripts and diplomas
- Live-Scan fingerprints and criminal background check
- Authorization to work in the U.S. - We are willing to sponsor the right candidate for a visa.
ABOUT MISSION MONTESSORI
Mission Montessori is San Francisco’s only Montessori school with programs for children from infancy through elementary. We offer health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, professional development opportunities, tuition discounts, beautiful working environments, and the opportunity to work with a passionate community of educators.
Our team is passionate, attentive, and dedicated to nourishing children's natural love of learning. We hope you will consider joining!