Starwood Schools is comprised of two campuses in close proximity, serving children ages 13 weeks to fifteen years old. We have offered a high-fidelity Montessori education to the Frisco community for the past 20 years. 100% of our administrators have Montessori credentials at one or more levels and our average staff tenure is over ten years. Each person in our community — our students, their families and school staff alike — believes in building a vibrant community, nurturing respectful relationships, supporting lifelong learning, delivering excellence in education, and enjoying a love of life.
Our Starwood Academy of Frisco campus is actively searching for a Montessori Credentialed Middle School Guide to meet the needs of our growing student wait pool. We’re looking for educators who are passionate about children, naturally connect with others, and have a growth mindset. Join our safe and caring environment and lead your own classroom!
- AMS, AMI or other MACTE Credential
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in Middle School environments
- Effective classroom management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and commitment to working in a team atmosphere
- Comfortable with technology (i.e. emails, electronic record keeping, Google Apps, etc.
We offer continued professional development, a vibrant community of team members, paid holidays, four weeks of paid vacation, health insurance and retirement plans, as well as discounted tuition for employee children.
Ready to join our team?
Email a cover letter and resume to Starwood Schools Head of School, Anita Hanks: email@example.com.