With nearly 40 years of successful Montessori education provided to students in Smyrna, GA and surrounding metro areas, it is always our mission to provide a continual thriving program with an authentic Montessori experience. With that we are seeking a lead Montessori teacher for our Elementary classroom. The individual must already have an Elementary Montessori certification/credential to be considered for the position along with successful experience leading an Elementary classroom.This is a full-time salaried position with great benefits.
If you have a passion for the Montessori philosophy, and take pride in creating and sustaining the highest-quality educational environment to include building community, then this position is for you! Interviews are being held beginning November 5th. Only Montessori credentialed and experienced candidates will be considered. Please forward resume, references, and letter of interest for consideration.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a Montessori credential
- Have years of experience working with children (in a Montessori environment)
- Possess a positive, friendly, well communicative character
- Prove to have a genuine warmth and love for guiding children (and their families!)
- Have the ability to relate well to children and adults, including parents, staff members, and visitors.
- ??Be well versed in the Montessori Pedagogy, showing a passion for its philosophy
- Be able to accept differences in style and personality among teachers, children, and families.
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Have the ability to supervise one or more assistant teachers.
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Have excellent written and verbal skills (English).
*complete job description and responsibilities provided upon employment.