Hopscotch Montessori is an international school looking to hire an amazing, talented, and skilled lead elementary teacher for our Westside location in NYC. Our westside location enrolls students 2-12 years old. We have two Montessori schools in NYC and campuses in Europe. Our school follows Dr. Montessori's method with a warm and respectful attitude towards children. We are looking for prospective teachers for our team. Please, when sending your resume add a few words about yourself and your personal attitude towards children.
- Montessori Certification (AMS, AMI, or equivalent)
- Minimum of three year’s experience as a lead teacher in an Elementary classroom.
- Strong communication skills
- deep understanding of Montessori educational philosophy
- Creative, positive, flexible, team mentality
- Maintain Montessori curriculum
- Responsible for preparing an environment in which the furnishings and materials are complete and correspond to the needs of the students
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and attractive Montessori environment, including the care and maintenance of classroom materials
- Provide educational plans
- Prepare for parent conferences
- Organize the whole cycle in the Montessori group
- Supervise assistant teachers
We are interested in hiring experienced Montessori teachers and providing the environment to increase their potential. Salary is dependent on qualification and working hours.
Email to: Iryna@hopscotchmontessori.com firstname.lastname@example.org