Monday-Friday 7:30 or 8am-1pm or Monday-Friday 7:30 or 8am to 4:00 or 5:00pm
The person who fills this position must demonstrate a strong commitment to respect for and care of children. Teachers at our school are entrusted with important responsibilities, and must be dedicated to serving children in all aspects of learning and development.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- working with children as they engage in a variety of learning activities
- maintaining the order, cleanliness, and attractiveness of the environment
- attending monthly staff meetings and occasional school events outside of regular hours
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience working with preschool-aged children
- have knowledge of or interest in learning about the Montessori philosophy
- possess strong organizational skills
- be flexible and adaptable
- enjoy a cooperative working environment
- have a great sense of humor
Competitive Pay, Paid lunch breaks, PTO, Professional Development and more.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with a brief description as to why you would like to work at our school.