At Mission Montessori, our mission is to help each child become a passionate member of the human community who is confident, creative, and flourishing. We take our mission to heart with a supportive school culture and commitment to high quality Montessori.
We are seeking an infant/toddler teacher to lead a classroom at our beautiful campus! You will guide our students through whole-child development and parents through their Montessori journey. This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate Montessorian who’s excited to take over an existing infant or toddler classroom in a caring community where professional growth is valued and encouraged!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- has a Montessori diploma for 0-3 and a bachelor’s degree
- has childcare experience and a passion for working with these ages
- has excellent communication skills
- engages enthusiastically with their peers as members of the same team
- seeks continuous opportunities to grow as a person and educator
*We’ll be even more excited if you speak Spanish!
What You Can Expect:
- a competitive salary for the Bay Area
- paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- paid sick leave, PTO, breaks, and holidays
- tuition discounts
- opportunity to enroll in our 401(K) retirement savings program
- reimbursement for relocation expenses
- J-1 visa sponsorship
- a variety of professional development opportunities unique to each employee’s career path and interests, including in-house training, sponsorship for Montessori training, positive discipline training, stipends for AMI Refresher Courses, and more
- a wonderful community that includes passionate and supportive educators from around the world, regular mentorship and opportunities for professional growth, and fun monthly social events and community lunches
- beautiful working environments (take a virtual tour of our campus here)
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to apply at www.missionmontessori.org/join-our-team
If you have questions, please email email@example.com