Our Elementary program is growing! School in the Hills is seeking a fun, loving, and passionate teacher with experience working with the Upper Elementary aged child (4th - 6th grade) in an education setting. Join our Elementary team in an Assistant Teacher role in our Upper Elementary community. This is a wonderful opportunity for a newly trained Upper Elementary teacher looking to gain more experience, or a teacher with experience working in a traditional education setting that is interested in learning more about Montessori. Come join a team of passionate, collaborative Montessorians in an environment with opportunities for professional growth. The School in the Hills community might be your new Montessori home!
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience working with Upper Elementary aged children (9 to 12 years old)
- Experience working in a Montessori classroom is preferred but not required
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage at no cost to you
- 401k with matching contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition discount
- Both year round and 10 month/academic year schedules are available
School in the Hills is a premier private school offering quality Montessori education in Austin, Texas. We are a collaborative, team-based environment of passionate Montessorians serving children from 18 months through 6th grade. Using the Montessori philosophy as a true north, we prepare an environment that nurtures and inspires each of our unique students. Fostering a collaborative school community gives each child the opportunity to develop into a confident life-long learner.