This is a job share position with the lead school nurse.
Thurs and Friday 8am – 3pm
Minimum Requirements: RN/LPN Licensure, CPR/BLS Certification, Previous School Nurse Experience Preferred
- Provide health services/assessments to the students and/or staff.
- Promote an optimal level of wellness, conduct health screenings.
- Initiate referrals to parents and healthcare providers.
- Provide ongoing health counseling.
- Provide health education to students and staff.
- Serve as a resource for students, staff, and parents.
- Monitor students’ medical records.
- Assist staff in daily school activities/responsibilities.
- Provide health management to satellite campuses.
- Participate cooperatively in a program of school health nursing.
- Exercise professional judgement in making decisions.
- Communicate appropriately, collaboratively, and effectively with students, parents, administrators, other school personnel, and health care providers.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the student population and its health needs.
- Facility with database and software applications.
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
(State name and position sought in email header.) No phone calls or solicitations please.
For more information visit: www.shrewsburymontessori.org