Montessori Academy of Glen Ellyn is seeking a part-time toddler teacher assistant for the 2022-23 academic school year. (August 2022)
Under the direction of the classroom guide and with the guidance of the Head Teacher, the Assistant Teacher provides support for children by assisting them academically, socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually in a manner that
- fosters the development and well-being of each child in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
- preparing and maintaining an orderly learning environment well-equipped
- supervise the children as directed inside and outside the classroom, during transitions which may include lunchtime, recess, and others as scheduled.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with their teammates
- Commitment to continuous professional development and growth
Come join our passionate and professional Montessori leaders.
Compensation: Compensation will be competitive and based on experience.
Send your resume to: email@example.com