Keystone Montessori School is hiring assistant Teachers, El Cerrito CA
Keystone has been providing a stimulating environment for children from the ages of 18 months through kindergarten, based on the educational principles of Dr. Maria Montessori. We have been serving and participating in our community since 1981.
* ASSISTANT TEACHER: 12 Early Childhood Education Units OR 6 units w/current enrollment in
* NOTE: Montessori training certificate for the Montessori Teacher position preferred.
* Need CPR certification, LiveScan, preventative medical training, valid driver's license, by the first-day work at school.
*Immunization record and Clear TB test within one year of start date.
* Document proving any daycare center work experience.
Work Schedule: School hours are 7:30 am-6:00 pm, Monday-Friday, Full-Time positions are available.
1.Ability to relate to children in a positive and constructive manner.
2. Ability to lead children to receive their cooperation without relying on positional authority.
3. Ability to lift and carry approximately 40 lbs.
4. An abundance of patience and love and child-centered philosophy. Enthusiastic, motivated individuals who enjoy working with preschool and kindergarten children are encouraged to apply.
5. Ability to work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.