Keystone Montessori School is hiring Head Teachers, El Cerrito CA
Keystone has been providing a stimulating environment for children from the ages of 18 months through kindergarten, based on the educational principles of Dr. Maria Montessori. We have been serving and participating in our community since 1981.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals, and objectives of early childhood education. Knowledge and certification in Montessori Early childhood Education are required.
- Minimum requirement of at least two years as Headteacher in a Montessori Preschool.
- BA in early childhood education is required, MA in Montessori Early childhood education is preferred
- This is a full-time position
- We offer competitive pay and benefits.
Job functions include -
- Create and execute individual lesson plans, and prepare daily circle time activities.
- Plan, prepare and execute crafts, art projects, and monthly group science activities.
- Maintain and supervise the order, preparation, and cleanliness of the educational materials and the classroom environment with an assistant teacher.
- Share the responsibility for the constructive and supportive parent relations to facilitate their sense of security and trust in the school. Prepare for and conduct parent-teacher conferences.
- Accept the responsibility for the safety and physical well being of the children placed in their care.
We are a family-owned business who recognizes and respects each person as an individual. We reward hard work and dedication. If you want to make a difference every day and get recognized for all that you do, then submit your resume.