Since 1973, the Concordia School has welcomed children ages 2-12 to a warm, Montessori community in Concord, CA. We are a private, established, AMS-affiliated school with staff and families who support and learn from each other. Many of our staff have been here 20+ years! We are seeking an Upper Elementary teacher to join us on our journey. Ideally, we would like someone to start as soon as possible, to spend the current school year working with our retiring teacher for a smooth transition, before taking over in August 2020.
- AMS or AMI Credential; 6-12 preferred. Would consider 6-9 credential with appropriate experience and commitment to take 9-12 training.
- Thoughtful, life-long learner with a passion for Montessori education.
- Creative; motivated to encourage curiosity and independence in children.
- Enjoys working with 9-12-year-olds with respect, acceptance, humor and love.
- Strives to communicate clearly with children, parents and co-workers.
For more information: Please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with “Elementary Job Opening” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!