We are seeking enthusiastic, energetic individuals for our toddler and early childhood school day and after school care programs. Qualified individuals must have experience working with toddler or early childhood aged children, have obtained some course work in child development, and demonstrate joy in working with children.
Responsibilities would include:
• Oversee safety and well-being of students
• Plan interesting and relaxing after school activities
• Supervise playground time
• Preparation and serving of snack
• Accurate roll and record-keeping
• Supervise cleaning and care of environment and equipment
• General cleaning of school common areas including kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
Individuals interested in, or familiar with, Montessori education who are flexible, dependable, caring and responsible should apply. Visit our website to view the complete job description.
This position is part time, benefit eligible, we offer competitive wages based on training, education and experience.
How to Apply:
- View the job description and additional instructions from our website
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application by mail or email.
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori And contemporary methods. Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and he environment in an ever-changing, global society.
Woodinville Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability, age, national or ethnic origin, or other legally protected status in admission of otherwise qualified students or in providing access to the rights, privileges, programs, or activities generally available to all students and their families, including educational policies, tuition assistance, and other school administered programs. Similarly, it does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.