School in the Hills is accepting applications for a Head of School for the 2020-2021 school year. Do you have exceptional Leadership skills and a passion for Montessori? Are you looking to join a team of passionate, collaborative Montessorians? The School in the Hills community might be your new Montessori home!
Our ideal candidate is organized, self-directed, has a strong understanding of Montessori philosophy, and has demonstrated success in leading a team in a school setting. This position will work alongside the Leadership team at our other campus, as such the ability to work as part of a greater team is essential.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Montessori teaching experience and credential
- Minimum of one year of experience in a School Leadership or Management role, preferably in a Montessori setting
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage at no cost to you
- 401k with matching contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Tuition discount
School in the Hills is a premier private school offering quality Montessori education in Austin, Texas. We are a collaborative, team-based environment of passionate Montessorians serving children from 18 months through 6th grade. Using the Montessori philosophy as a true north, we prepare an environment that nurtures and inspires each of our unique students. Fostering a collaborative school community gives each child the opportunity to develop into a confident life-long learner.