- Teach and supervise all students in the Montessori Method and curriculum in all academic and specialty areas of study.
- Prepare materials and maintain their cleanliness and good condition/repair
- Be responsible for the safety and physical well being of all students in your charge at all times.
- Prepare and have available weekly lesson plans and record students’ progress.
- Prepare summaries of each week and submit to the Education Director on time.
- Organize work so that daily time is available for record keeping, meetings with assistants and School supervisors and parents as deemed necessary by the School.
- Be in attendance at all staff meetings and after hours parent meetings, admissions events or classroom socials.
- Prepare and participate in parent conferences at least twice each School Year, including two evenings conferences as determined by School, at its sole discretion, and as requested by parents.
- Maintain current on-going records on all students in your charge and have same available for School’s review upon request. Maintain confidentiality of all such records.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.