The purpose of the early childhood classroom teacher is to aid the lead teacher(s) in maintianng and supporting a passionate and challenging learning envirorment consisiting of the expectation and standards associated with the Montessori Method of Education and the curriculum adopted by Bozeman Summit School.
- Help support children with individual lessons
- check children's work
- keep classroom in a clean and organized manner
- keep classroom equipped with needed materials and supplies
- read aloud to class
- use fair, considerate, honest and cooperative communications when dealing with colleagues
- faciliate group activities on continuous areas of study
- work as a team player
- teacher Montessori lessons as applicable
- cooperate with lead teacher in lesson planning
-Experience in an EC classroom
Our ideal candidates aer hard working, dedicated and committed to the Montessori principles. We are looking for responsible, passionate, creative and self-motivated teachers. Teachers are expected to collaborate with colleagues and administration and communicate effectively with the school community as a whole.