Head Toddler Teacher
Hopscotch Montessori is an international school looking to hire an amazing, talented, and skilled lead toddler teacher for our new location in NYC. Our new location is located on the west side of Manhattan, enrolling toddlers, primary, lower and upper elementary students. We will also be building our “Montessori Baby and Me” classes for parents and young infants. Our current NYC campus on the Upper East Side of Manhattan is fully enrolled with children 2-6 years old. We have two Montessori schools in Europe, a new location in Moscow and are excited to be adding a 2nd location in New York City. Our schools follow Dr. Montessori's method with a warm and respectful attitude towards children. We are looking for perspective teachers for our team. Please, when sending your resume add a few words about yourself and your personal attitude towards children.
Email to: Iryna@hopscotchmontessori.com and Jeff.email@example.com
- Montessori Certification (AMS, AMI, or equivalent)
- Minimum of one years’ experience as lead teacher in toddler classroom.
- Strong communication skills
- deep understanding of Montessori educational philosophy
- Creative, positive, flexible, team mentality
- Maintain Montessori curriculum
- Responsible for preparing an environment in which the furnishings and materials are complete and correspond to the needs of the students
- Maintain a clear, orderly, and attractive Montessori environment, including the care and maintenance of classroom materials
- Provide educational plans
- Prepare for parent conferences
- Organize the whole cycle in Montessori group
- Supervise assistant teachers
We are interested in hiring experienced Montessori teachers and providing the environment to increase their potential. Salary is dependent on qualification and working hours.