School in the Woods Montessori is located in beautiful Denver, Colorado. We are currently seeking Early Childhood teachers. The school will be expanding in the 2020-2021 school year with the addition of two new Early Childhood classrooms. Come join our school at this exciting time of growth and expansion!
SITW is a small intimate community with a team of dedicated Montessorians. We value self reflection as a means to elevate our practice and view our commitment to Montessori pedagogy as a way of life. Professional development is an integral part of personal and professional growth and is seen as invaluable. If you would like to be part of a supportive, welcoming and peaceful community, consider joining us!
- AMS Conference attendance
- Competitive pay based on education, experience and other qualifications
- Beautiful supportive environments
Our Mission Statement: To cultivate a safe, nurturing and welcoming community of children, families and staff guided by the Montessori philosophy, allowing each child to grow and flourish into a confident, capable individual living in peace with others and in harmony with nature.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, preferably in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- Montessori Certified at the Early Childhood Level
- Colorado Director Qualified preferred
- Colorado Early Childhood Teacher Qualified required
- Experience 2+ years experience as a classroom teacher
View our website to learn more: School in the Woods Montessori