ABOUT THE POSITION
Mission Montessori is expanding! As such, we are seeking an experienced, Montessori-trained teacher who is fluent in Spanish to lead our lower elementary Spanish immersion classroom starting in the 2020-2021 year.
- A Montessori diploma for elementary
- A bachelor's degree
- At least three years of classroom teaching experience
- A passion for working with elementary-aged children
- Fluency in both Spanish and English
- Strong organizational and written skills
- Official transcripts and diplomas
- Live-Scan fingerprints and criminal background check
- Authorization to work in the U.S. - We are willing to sponsor the right candidate for a visa.
ABOUT MISSION MONTESSORI
Mission Montessori is San Francisco’s only Montessori school with programs for children from infancy through elementary. We offer health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, professional development opportunities, tuition discounts, beautiful working environments, and the opportunity to work with a passionate community of educators.
Our team is passionate, attentive, and dedicated to nourishing children's natural love of learning. We hope you will consider joining!