Hilltop Montessori School seeks a teacher who can become part of the strong three-person Upper Elementary team (for up to 30 UE students) supported by an art teacher, learning specialist, technology integration assistant, in addition to a strong staff throughout the school.
The position requires an individual who:
- encourages independence and curiosity in children
- enjoys interacting with 9-12 year olds with respect and humor while holding them accountable for responsibilities
- has an approach to classroom management that is strong but also reflects their love of, and respect for, the students
- communicates clearly with students, parents, and colleagues
- maintains an environment that engages all types of learners and meets students where they are
- is energetic, organized, creative, and flexible
- is passionate about the Montessori Method and Philosophy
Experience in a Montessori Upper Elementary classroom. Upper Elementary (AMI or AMS) credential preffered, or inerest in doing the training.
Good compensation commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package including: health insurance, matching retirement funds, tuition remission, etc.
Please email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com