Fraser Woods Montessori School is seeking a dynamic and skilled Upper Elementary Teacher (Grades 4 -5) for the 2020-2021 school year. Candidates must have a love and passion for working with children ages 9 through 11 years old. FWM is seeking candidates who are confident, caring, professional, and who connect easily with this age child.
- Montessori Credential: Elementary II (9-12)
- Bachelors degree and/or Masters degree related to education
- Passion for working with Upper Elementary children!
- 3-5 years’ experience teaching this level student
- Experience in independent schools
- Experience in Montessori schools or with the Montessori methodology
About Fraser Woods Montessori School:
Established in 1968, FWM is a toddler through 8th grade, co-educational independent school located in the historic town of Newtown, Connecticut. FWM serves approximately 160 students on a beautiful 7 acre campus. FWM provides a challenging educational environment while also focusing on the social-emotional development of children ages 15 months to 14 years of age. FWM's Mission: We cultivate compassion, confidence, and joy of learning. For more information, visit FWM's website at https://fraserwoods.com/
FWM is accredited by CAIS (Connecticut Association of Independent Schools) and is a member of the American Montessori Society and Montessori Schools of Connecticut.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Chris Robertson, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org