Central Montessori Academy is seeking a full time Admission and Office Associate; the position is Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 3:30 pm. CMA is a small school serving children ages 18 months to 12 years. Come join our community and If you are interested in this position send your resume to Kristin Patterson, Head of School firstname.lastname@example.org.
School: Private non-profit toddler through 6th grade
Job Status: Full – Time (through summer)
Proposed Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Starting Date: July 2019
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience, education and according to the school’s established hourly rate schedule.
Purpose: The purpose of the Admission and Office Associate is to assist the Admission and Office Director in all duties related to supporting students and families of Central Montessori Academy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education Level: High school, Associate or Bachelor Degree
- Experience Desired: Three (3) years in a similar position or extensive experience working in customer service with a passion for working with children and their families.
Essential Function/ Skills:
- Has the ability to communicate effectively through both writing and speaking
- Has knowledge of Word, Excel and social media
- Establishes a professional and supportive relationship with parents, students and colleagues.
- Meet attendance requirements
- Participates in ongoing professional growth and continually learns new skills to support the community of Central Montessori Academy.
- Records attendance and reaches out to parents about attendance as needed.
- Supports and implements rules and regulations of the organization.
- Kindness, willingness to help out with other school tasks as needed .
- Supports the building of community and collaboration
- Creates a welcoming environment for parents and students.
- Respects of others
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by a person in this position. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed in such position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time. Central Montessori Academy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship, or veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Central Montessori Academy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.