POSITION SUMMARY: Uses Montessori curriculum to educate 3-6 year old children: Early Childhood/Pre-K/Kinder.
Follows the Sunrise Montessori Mission Statement:
To CREATE and environment in which children learn naturally, supporting self-reliance and independent learning.
To cultivate a learning community where children DISCOVER their own unique abilities.
To motivate young people as the GROW into secure, well-rounded citizens.
- Guides and assists in the class.
- Assists with classroom management and presenting Montessori lessons.
- Follows Montessori curriculum.
- Guides children in positive choices and independence in their environment.
- Works as a team with co-teachers and assistant teachers by communicating and supporting each other, and attending monthly faculty meetings.
- Works well with others taking on challenges
- Embraces the Montessori approach and the Sunrise Montessori Mission Statement
- Maintains Positivity
Degree : not required to be in education.
Previous experience working in early childhood or education.
CPR/FIRST AIDE Certifications required: may be completed upon hire.
MONTESSORI TRAINING: may be completed upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time