The Lead Toddler Teacher is responsible for leading the Toddler Classroom Program for children aged 2 through 3-1/2. Please send your resume and cover letter to John DeMarchi, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree or 120 semester hours of approved college credit.
- Certification from AMS or AMI, MACTE-accredited training program.
- Compliance with Maryland State Office of Childcare regulations.
- Knowledge and passion for the philosophy, methods and techniques of
- Skill in communication with peers, parents and children.
- Skill in classroom organization and management.
- Ability to serve as a leader and treat students with respect.
- Demonstrated committment to diversity, equity and inclusion goals.
- Ability to participate as a team player in a school community.
Evergreen School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs or other school-administered programs.