Pinewoods Montessori School is dedicated to providing the best possible education and care for our children. As a school, it is our mission to create an environment in which the following goals of a Montessori education may be met:
Awaken the child’s spirit and imagination
Encourage a normal desire for independence
Foster a high sense of self-esteem
Help develop in all children the qualities of kindness, courtesy and self-discipline
Teach children to observe, question and explore ideas independently
Help children master social skills and knowledge
When accepting a position with Pinewoods Montessori School, the Spanish teacher agrees to aid the teachers in working toward these goals, and to collaborate with the staff in providing a nurturing environment.
All teachers facilitate the comprehensive development of all students by interacting positively, confidently and respectfully with all children, families, and staff members.
The duties of the Spanish teacher would include:
- Planning and teaching engaging and educational Spanish lessons for Students aged 3-12
- Managing/supervising children during lessons
- Knowing the school’s discipline procedure and helping implement it when appropriate
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Collaborating with Pinewoods Teachers and Administrators to implement the Spanish program
All staff members are expected to dress and act in a respectable and professional manner.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field
- Experience in Montessori Classrooms
- CPR and First Aid Certified
Candidates must be authorized to legally work in the US without sponsorship.
Pinewoods Montessori School is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To be determined based on Teachers's schedule, preference, and experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org