Without the right support, it can be lonely at the top. Being the Head of School for a high-fidelity Montessori program is the type of job that energizes you, exhausts you, and reminds you every day that transformational change is a lot of work.
Our small group of eight Montessori schools (seven in Dallas/ Fort Worth) has an innovative group of school leaders who are working together to make the world a better place. Our team includes experts in Montessori, child development, childcare licensing, business, and admissions, who each lead their own campus and collaborate regularly.
Wonderland Montessori is seeking the right candidate to join our leadership team as the Head of School at our Flower Mound, TX location.
The Head of School provides leadership to a diverse and flourishing community of children, parents and staff.
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelors's Degree and either a Montessori diploma from a MACTE approved organization, an Administrator's certificate, or administrative experience in a high-fidelity Montessori program.
Daily administrative responsibilities of the Head of School include:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the school, represent the school in the community,
- Maintain & develop the integrity of the school’s pedagogy through observations, staff mentoring and professional development,
- Supervise & manage guides, support staff and administrative team,
- Coordinate admissions including enrollment management and tours,
- Collaborate with our Senior Leadership Team in the corporate office,
- Ensure compliance with all state of Texas licensing requirements,
- Develop and execute parent education strategies & school events.
Wonderland Montessori schools are on step 7 of the AMS Continuous Pathway to Accreditation. We offer competitive compensation, tuition discounts for eligible dependents, professional development, paid time off, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k match.
Relocation expenses are available for the right candidate.