Casa di Mir Montessori is an independent K-8 school, celebrating nearly 30 years of providing authentic Montessori education deeply anchored in peace education. Casa di Mir is located in the heart of the Santa Clara Valley. The culture of Casa di Mir is uniquely centered around the development of human potential, empathy and leadership in not only children, but also teachers. The school is seeking a Montessori Elementary Teacher beginning August, 2019.
The Teacher helps to create an environment that is conducive to the growth and development of children in the realization of their fullest learning potential. He or she will prepare materials to meet the needs of the children, and operate in a manner in keeping with Montessori Method and concerns for educational excellence.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- A strong desire to contribute meaningfully to a positive school culture.
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills
- Comprehensive grasp of curriculum and methodology.
- Effective Teamwork/Collaboration skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Ability to observe and meet a variety of student needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and the completion of all Elementary Level I coursework.
- Above average English language communication skills.
- Current authorization to work in the United States and ability to pass pre-employment screening, including criminal background check.
Casa di Mir offers a professional and supportive work environment and an above average compensation/benefits package. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity in employment for all qualified employees or applicants without regard to race, color, gender, age, national origin, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. This extends to all terms, conditions, and benefits of employment.
Please email your resume and letter of introduction to Shailendra Baghel, Director of Finance & Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.