- Knowledge and passion for the philosophy and methods of Montessori education.
- Skill in communication with peers, parents and children.
- Skill in classroom organization and management.
- Ability to organize and coordinate activities.
- Ability to serve as a leader and treat students with respect.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people in a multi-cultural setting
- Ability to participate as a team player in a school community.
Qualified candidates will hold a Montessori credential awarded by AMS, AMI or NAMTA.
Highly competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Position is full-time and may be either 10 or 12 months.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to John DeMarchi, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org