We are searching for a dedicated teacher to lead the morning work cycle for a 2.5-6 years old group. A qualified candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Accredited with AMS 3/6 teacher certification and able to present all 3/6 work
- Native or near-native level English fluency
- Willing to prepare and organize work materials on a daily basis
- Observe students progresses and prepare individual reports for parents
- Skilled with teaching non English speaking children of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Love working with children and don't mind hands-on help with all aspects of children's life
- Support all school initiatives and contribute to events and activities
- Embrace the school vision and committed to the position for at least one year
- Competitive package based on experiences and skills
- Flight allowance paid on completion of the academic year
- Reimbursement of AMS certification training costs at the end of four-year service
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a small group located in a peaceful Hutong courtyard with shade trees. This opportunity is especially fun for those who prefers experiencing local culture to big institutions.