ABOUT THE POSITION
Mission Montessori is expanding! We are looking for an experienced, Montessori-trained teacher to co-teach one of our elementary classes starting in the 2020-2021 year.
- A Montessori diploma for elementary
- A bachelor's degree
- At least three years of classroom teaching experience
- A passion for teaching elementary-aged children the basic skills, including: reading, writing, spelling, and handwriting
- Strong organizational and written skills
- Fluency in Spanish--not required, but a huge plus!
- Official transcripts and diplomas
- Live-Scan fingerprints and criminal background check
- Authorization to work in the U.S. - We are willing to sponsor the right candidate for a visa.
ABOUT MISSION MONTESSORI
Mission Montessori is San Francisco’s only Montessori school with programs for children from infancy through elementary. We offer health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, professional development opportunities, tuition discounts, beautiful working environments, and the opportunity to work with a passionate community of educators.
Our team is passionate, attentive, and dedicated to nourishing children's natural love of learning. We hope you will consider joining!