DESCRIPTION: Southern NH Montessori Academy is looking for an experienced lower elementary teacher for our multi-age Elementary classroom in our private independent school beginning in late August 2024.
- Montessori credential required (AMS and/or AMI)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Understanding of and commitment to multi-age learning environments and Montessori philosophy
- Experience with differentiating instruction to meet the needs of each child
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty to enhance curriculum and community
- Excellent communication skills with parents
- Commitment to professional development and best practices in education.
- Outgoing personable, and compassionate
- High level of organizational skills
- Positive and effective classroom management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, imaginative and creative
- Effectively plan and problem solve
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years teaching experience with children
Criminal Background check, updated health form and CPR/First Aid Certification required.
BENEFITS: Southern NH Montessori Academy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
HOURS: Monday-Friday 7:45-3:30pm
Interested applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position with overview of your background and experience with children and education to: