In these uncertain times, Joliet Montessori School stands as an iconic member of our Will County community that has supported our families and students through 54 years of societal highs and lows. Our mission has stood the test of time: to inspire and engage students, develop independence, a love of work and a respect for all.
From that basis of strength, we’re conducting a search for a primary assistant to join our team.
Are you ready for that next step in your Montessori teaching journey? Looking for the “right fit” of colleagues and parent community? Apply today to join our dynamic team of professionals!
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionately dedicated to Montessori philosophy
- Possess a valid Montessori credential (AMI or AMS) along with a Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate experience as a teacher
- Have strong organization skills
- Communicate in a professional manner with colleagues and our family community
- Show confidence and consistency in classroom management style
- Take pride in assisting and sustaining the highest-quality educational environment
For highly qualified traditional educators with primary training, we will consider sponsoring your Montessori certification. If the Montessori method of individualized learning appeals to you, we encourage you to apply today.
Compensation is based on certification and experience. JMS offers a competitive compensation package including medical, retirement savings, professional development, tuition discounts, and more. Individuals seeking to join our committed and progressive team, please submit letter of intent, resume and list of references to Heidi Geiger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete job description and responsibilities provided upon inquiry. We look forward to hearing from you!